From: Benjamin Podszun <ben@××××××××××××××.de>
To: Hasse Hagen Johansen <hhj@××××××××××.dk>, Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Performance once again..
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:21:58
1 On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 20:11, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
2 > On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 17:46, Benjamin Podszun wrote:
3 > > I applied it and had no problems so far with it. But I changed a lot of
4 > > other things as well (disabled lots of non-critical apache-modules,
5 > > tried to tweak the php.ini etc.), so I'm not sure if the patch solved my
6 > > problem or if it's solved at.
9 > If possible, could you verify if it was that, then we can get the
10 > apache maintainer to add it ?
11
12 [ Forgot to reply to all, just wrote to azarah some minutes ago ]
13
14 No, got the same problem right now. I attached some infos from my
15 apache/php - error-log. As you can see the server stopped working after
16 ~ 8 hours of work.. I'm really helpless here..

weird.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature