From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Hiatus (sort of)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 01:31:41
1 On Saturday 31 March 2007, you wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Me and my wife and son are moving to Australia. We are now waiting for the
5 > visa's to arrive, and after that will need some time to set ourselves up.
6 > Our computers however are being shipped as we speak and will only arive in
7 > australia after roughly 6 weeks. I'm looking to buy a laptop, but
8 > connectivity will be problematic anyways. As such I will not be able to
9 > contribute as much as I would like.
10
11 It took a while longer, but I finally have broadband again, and my computers
12 back etc. I'll first be catching up on the email, but I'm back in action
13 again. Now from Hobart, Tasmania (Australia)
14
15 Paul
18 Paul de Vrieze
19 Gentoo Developer