From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, toolchain@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcc-6.x status inquiry
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 18:58:33
2 > I see that gcc-6.3 doesn't have keywords, so I'm
3 > wondering when it will get them? Does anyone have any idea? I'm not
4 > talking about stable keywords, just ~. ;-)
7 Just as a datapoint, my main dev system is ~80% stable and has been updating
8 with gcc-6 since beginning of february; no problems. [*] [**]
9
10 Without looking at the blockers I'd be fine with ~arch gcc-6.3 asap (so we can
11 eventually get gcc-7 in masked).
12
13 [*] Well I had to fix a sci-* package I'm mantaining myself, but I'm likely the
14 only user of it, so...
15
16 [**] That include "no problems when building firefox".
19 Andreas K. Hüttel
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)