From: Dylan Carlson <absinthe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Social Contract Change (but not to the essence :)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:11:34
1 On Tue October 19 2004 11:47, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > Based on the input from an earlier thread [1] and the current error
5 > pertaining to security- and devrel-related bugreports (regarding the
6 > "openness" of our bugs) and the input (and consent) from the managers, I
7 > will be committing an updated version of the Social Contract if I
8 > receive no more feedback regarding the draft before wednesday, 2000 UTC.
9 >
10 > The draft is available at http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/contract.html.
13 I can't necessarily speak for others but when changes to a key document are
14 announced, it's easier for me to review if there are diffs. Just a
15 suggestion.
16
17 Cheers,
18 Dylan Carlson [absinthe@g.o]