From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 14:48:12
1 * Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> [07/08/03 16:20 -0700]:
2 > X-VCS-Repository: gentoo-x86
3 > X-VCS-Directories: profiles/ licenses/
4 > X-VCS-Files: profiles/foo licenses/bar
5
6 Everything implemented :-P At least for all commits to
7 gentoo-x86.
8
9 Well, I reactivated the commitlog-script (quite the same we
10 use for the gentoo-doc-cvs-list) and added some more
11 Headers to it. Currently I'm testing it with messages sent
12 to my own address as it seems that the old commit-list is
13 deactivated.
14
15 With the new VCS-server it should not cause any overhead and
16 with a real MTA on that machine those messages will be
17 queued even if our mailserver is not running.
18
19 So, if you want, we can reactivate that list.
20
21 Regards, Lars
24 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
25 Instant Messaging : pylon@××××××××××.de
26 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Developer
27 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator