From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Going away Sunday
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:02:18
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 This Sunday I'm joining the army. To recap what I've said before, the first 6
4 months will be very busy and I may be home (and have Internet access) on
5 weekends only. After that I'll be home every evening and hope to become an
6 active member of the project again. Meanwhile, please don't assign me any
7 bugs. As for the kde-cvs ebuilds, caleb is probably going to handle them, at
8 least partly; anyway, I'll post info the kde-cvs page. Mail will be answered
9 but with a high lag.
10
11 I've enjoyed my two years with Gentoo immensely, and should thank you all,
12 except that I know you're all enjoying yourselves here as much as I am ;-)
13 I'll be watching from afar, and will return when I can.
14
15 Oh, and it'd be nice if 1.4 was released by the time I come back :-) (j/k, and
16 I hope things go smoothly at LWE)
17
18 Well, see you all later, then.
21 Dan Armak
22 Gentoo Linux developer (KDE)
23 Matan, Israel
24 Public GPG key: http://dev.gentoo.org/~danarmak/danarmak-gpg-public.key
25 Fingerprint: DD70 DBF9 E3D4 6CB9 2FDD 0069 508D 9143 8D5F 8951