From: Hania Sabbidin <hms09@×××××××.lb>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Thesis on open source
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:21:46
1 Dear Gentoo Developers,
2
3 I am a student at the American University of Beirut (AUB) currently working for
4 a Masters degree in Engineering Management. I am in the process of conducting
5 research work on organizational aspects of the open source software development
6 process. Accordingly, I’ve devised a survey to which I am inviting a number of
7 open source software developers to fill out.
8
9 I would thus very much appreciate your help in filling out the survey, attached
10 herein. If you believe other developers may be willing to fill it out, kindly
11 send them this message.
12
13 If you have any comments or feedback on the content or style of survey, or if
14 you believe you can provide other information that may be useful for my thesis,
15 please feel free to contact me.
16
17 Thank you in advance,
18 Hania Sabbidin
19 Engineering Management Programme
20 American University of Beirut

ENMG Survey Final.sxw application/x-zip-compressed