From: Mark Gordon <mark.gt@×××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Subversion ebuild
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:00:19
1 On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:10:45 +0200
2 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Some days ago I included an ebuild for subversion-0.20.1 . It is still
5 > masked as the ebuild is complicated. So if interested people could
6 > check whether it builds for them, please post a reply on the status.
7 > If it proves that the ebuild works, I'll put subversion in unstable
8 > (It depends on apache2 so it will not go into stable before apache2)
9
10 Why does it install BerkleyDB 4 rather that depending on it?
11
12 I already have version 4 installed using the ebuild for it since I am
13 doing some development work against it (why work do a new project
14 against an earlier version?) so having it as part of subversion as well
15 seems wrong.
16 --
17 Mark Gordon
18 Paid to be a Geek & a Senior Software Developer
19 Currently looking for a new job commutable from Slough, Berks, U.K.
20 Although my email address says spamtrap, it is real and I read it.
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list