From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: rich0@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] udev and /usr
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:00:59
On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
> No, there isn't anything traumatic. The only thing systemd folks are > doing is nicely asking devs to include systemd unit files whenever > necessary or use the eclass whenever upstream supplies those files. > > In other words, some devs just found themselves a scapegoat. >
++ I'm astonished by the large amount of misinformation that is being spread around about systemd. If this originated on the gentoo-user mailing list, I'm disappointed that Gentoo users wouldn't do some basic research. I kind of expect this kind of trigger-happy FUD from websites like omgubuntu, but surely Gentoo folk are more mature. -- ~Nirbheek Chauhan Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team