From: Brian Evans <grknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] First (experimental) 17.1 profiles news item for review
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:28:51
1 On 12/18/2017 1:51 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hello, everyone.
3 >
4 > The first news item I'd like to submit for 17.1 profiles follows.
5 > The item is aimed at ~amd64 users who'd like to test the new profiles.
6 > When they become stable, a separate news item for all our users will be
7 > published.
10 I'm not sure if it is valid to put in the news item or modify the tool,
11 but users of PostgreSQL will need to either 'mv /usr/lib/postgresql
12 /usr/lib64' or, probably better, re-execute 'eselect postgresql'. The
13 symlink will not be moved by the unsymlink-lib tool and build failures
14 are likely to occur if libraries are searched for in this method
15
16 Brian