From: Eric Polino <aluink@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: net-im/pidgin protocols
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:57:29
1 On 7/20/07, Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o> wrote:
2 > Eric Polino wrote:
3 > > If this is truly a problem, then I think the negative USE flags might
4 > > be the better solution then. This would allow users the ability to
5 > > disable potential insecure features. But really, I doubt security is
6 > > an issue here.
7 >
8 > The negative (or no*) USE flags are generally considered a "bad thing". They're
9 > "icky".
10
11 I know and understand that. Though we still have to consider them as
12 a possible solution to this problem.
13
14 > --
15 > Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
16 > Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
17 > --
18 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
24 http://aluink.blogspot.com
27 "...indexable arrays, which may be thought of as functions whose
28 domains are isomorphic to contiguous subsets of the integers."
29 --Haskell 98 Library Report
30 --
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list