From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion related with dropping keywords policy
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:42:04
1 On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:04:42 +0200
2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > In that case, could you then consider to un-CC from keywording bugs
5 > hppa team is not willing to fix? I think it would help a lot to
6 > "clean" the tree of old versions that are been kept as it's the inly
7 > keyworded on hppa
8
9 Sounds like a plan. The problem I see is the amount of breakage that
10 would cause in reverse dependencies, but can I hazard a guess that the
11 greater desktop teams have ample compute power to resolve those?
14 Regards,
15 jer