From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Pending removal(?) of media-libs/pdflib
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:19:02
1 >>>>> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011, Matt Turner wrote:
2
3 > Then please say that to begin with instead of something snooty like
4 > "You should check again."
5
6 Sorry, but I don't see what would be snooty about it. That was not at
7 all my intention, and I apologise if it came across like that.
8
9 Francesco's statement was something like "many months ago I've checked
10 cairo". I don't know what his exact usage case is (because he didn't
11 say it). I only know that I don't have problems with my own usage
12 case, which may be very different from Francesco's.
13
14 So how can I learn if his problem persists, other than asking him to
15 repeat the tests with a recent cairo version?
16
17 Ulrich