From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] matrox.eclass
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:14:29
1 Petteri Räty napsal(a):
2 > Luca Barbato wrote:
3 >> the ebuild remains since it could be necessary to uninstall old packages...
4 >>
5 >> so fixing SLOT is the correct solution.
6
7 Those packages that couldn't be installed since X.org (as opposed to
8 XFree) did hit the tree because the eclass just dies and for which no
9 driver can be downloaded? Lots of people must have those installed
10 apparently. :) You know, I already mentioned a couple of times that is
11 will work just fine with a dummy eclass (if someone has this crap
12 installed by some miracle) but we are so drowned in policies that this
13 doesn't go anywhere.
14
15 Maybe someone could at least punt the single unusable ebuild that
16 remains in the tree so that something marginally useful would come out
17 of this.
18
19 Thanks, bye.
24 Best regards,
25
26 Jakub Moc
27 mailto:jakub@g.o
28 GPG signature:
29 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
30 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
31
32 ... still no signature ;)