From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Jason Mobarak <aether@g.o>, Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Webbased Portage - WebPortage-0.1 alpha1
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 06:57:50
1 One of the best (but alas,
2 > poorly documented and hard to learn) is Woven from Twistedmatrix.com .
3 > Using a python web application framework would "only require python", if
4 > you did just a little bit of hacking you could bring just the parts of
5 > Twisted needed for Woven (or some other python web framework).
6
7 I can help with woven !
8
9 I've started to dev a tool too (in woven) :
10 http://wwwetu.utc.fr/~plafoucr/gentoo/gat.tgz
11
12 The version uploaded has a bug (corrected on my machine), and it 's not able
13 to emerge or unmerge packages yet. But I'm working on it ! :)
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list