From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UPGRADE ANNOUNCEMENT bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:38:55
1 On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 11:14 -0500, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
2 > To all,
3 >
4 > Once again, it's time to attempt the bugzilla-2.20 upgrade on
5 > bugs.gentoo.org. I've tested this at home, and spoken to the bugzilla
6 > maintainers and it seems the issue I had earlier with the upgrade is
7 > easily remedied. I've spoken with a few dev's and plan to do the upgrade
8 > at Noon EST on Friday, December 16th.
9 >
10 > For the time zone challenged.:
11 > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=16&year=2005&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
12 >
13 > I plan to give a ONE HOUR window for this upgrade, since the mysql
14 > changes from 2.18 to 2.20 are pretty invasive and I want to give more
15 > than enough time for the fix, without rushing it. Hopefully it should be
16 > less than that, but I prefer not to tempt fate.
17 >
18 > I'll be in #gentoo-bugsupgrade from now through the upgrade to keep
19 > those posted who wish to watch the play-by-play. I will send out a
20 > one-hour reminder on Friday to alert those of this impending downtime.
23 Here is your 30 minute warning
24
25 -Jeffrey
29 Jeffrey Forman