From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Larry the cow
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:08:29
1 Or just Larry the Bull or Larry the member of the animal species known
2 as Cattle.
3
4 ----Original Message-----
5 From: Preston A. Elder [mailto:prez@××××.net]
6 Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 14:57
7 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Larry the cow
11 Since this is the second time around, I suggest we just change it to
12 "Larry the bovine entity".
13