From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sys-libs/ncurses: punted from system in profiles
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 22:40:11
1 On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 23:34:28 +0100
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 > We wanted to replace that class with some global/generic vars, noone
4 > was interested in cooperating. Especially the-one-whose-name-shall-
5 > -not-be-spoken-aloud-or-he-will-come-with-his-metaphores.
6
7 As I recall, the pretty much universal response to sets in the tree is
8 "someone should come up with a decent format and a spec for that". I'm
9 not aware of anyone being opposed to the idea in general.
12 Ciaran McCreesh