From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] gtk/gtk2 USE flag annoyances
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:03:35
1 On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:32:11 -0400 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | So I know this one has been a sore spot and an annoyance and since I
4 | don't feel like copying my blog post here I'm just going to link to
5 | it. I have a solution, one that I know has been brought up before but
6 | I'm willing to defend it and actually take action. Rather then just
7 | talk. So let's agree upon this and make it happen. I'll change the
8 | entire tree this weekend if we can agree that quick.
9
10 You'll do revision bumps for every single affected package? If you
11 don't, things will break in a very confusing manner.
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm