From: Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About blogs & wikis
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:33:12
1 Hasan Khalil wrote:
4 > Xavier Neys wrote:
5 >
6 >> On the other hand, I would be very interested in official *project
7 >> blogs*. Some teams post a status page once in a while, some might not.
8 >> A project blog would be more dynamic and wouldn't require status page
9 >> writers to keep tabs. See it as a way of publishing all sorts of
10 >> little bits of information that are not big enough to make it to our
11 >> home page.
12 >> Besides, a planet of those blogs would give a neat overview of
13 >> everything that is happening within Gentoo.
16 > This is probably one of the best idea's I've heard in a while. I think
17 > that this would be helpful in ways other than individual users' blogs
18 > would. Is there anyone else behind this idea who agrees but didn't
19 > bother replying? If there's enough interest in this, perhaps a
20 > project-blog GLEP is in order?
21
22 Agreed here.
25 Your analyst has you mixed up with another patient. Don't believe a
26 thing he tells you.
27
28 /* Aaron Walker
29 * http://butsugenjitemple.org/~ka0ttic/