From: "Claes Nästen" <pekdon@×××.net>
To: Gentoo Dev Ml <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] broken mplayer-0.5 ebuild
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:11:34
1 Hi!
2 Saw there were an new version of mplayer ebuild out so I tried to merge it but I found some stuff beeing a way they shouldn't!
3
4 * When checking for OpenGL dependecy, media-libs/mesa is used, not virtual/opengl
5 * There weren't no digest for the default.tar.bz2 file
6
7 And when I tried to merge it, it said that it wasn't found, possible blocked by package mask, still it weren't blocked in profiles/package.mask ! Anyway, did an ebuild install , ebuild merge (after removing mesa dependecys) then I could do an ordinary emerge! Portage bug, or was it just me messing?
8
9 /Claes Nästen