From: "Chris L. Mason" <cmason@×××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] My first ebuild (trn)
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:34:25
1 Hi all,
2
3 I've attached my first ebuild for the trn newsreader. I've tested this
4 and it appears to be working okay. I was quite surprised to see that trn
5 wasn't already available!
6
7 Anyway, I've read the documentation and I've tried to do things correctly,
8 but I'm sure I've missed something. If someone else could also test this,
9 that would be great. Any pointers or suggestions would be appreciated.
10 If there's no major problems, perhaps someone could add it for me?
11
12 Btw, trn uses its own license, which I've also attached. This allows free
13 distribution by anyone as long as fees aren't charged, but software
14 distributors are excepted from this, so I assume this would be okay for
15 Gentoo.
16
17 In about a month I expect to have more free time and I am hoping to be
18 able to spend some time working on gentoo hopefully.
19
20 Thanks a lot,
23 Chris

trn-4.0_pre76.ebuild text/plain