From: Malte Obbel Forsberg <door@×××××××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problem with Zangband ebuild
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 14:28:59
1 For when I'm compiling the Zangband ebuild (that I've made myself), since there is no ./configure-script to give the ${CHOST} to, I can't optimize it for the computer.. Which is, however, not very necessary in this case - but think of other applications that do not have a configure script, but a simple makefile. What to do with those, in the aspect of optimizing?
2 At least I feel it's a problem (although, a small such), but it wouldn't be very hard to do something about, would it?
3
4 Malte
5
6 On 06 Apr 2002 16:11:04 +0000