From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Split desktop profile patches & news item for review
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:06:32
1 On Friday 12 March 2010 19:39:48 Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > On 12 March 2010 10:48, Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o> wrote:
3 > > First of all, I'll delay the commit since I need to write documentation
4 > > patches, and I won't be able, as I'll leave soon for a conference and
5 > > will be back on Monday.
6 >
7 > What exactly needs to be done for documentation? Maybe I can help there.
8 >
9 > Cheers,
10
11 KDE guide needs update (I'll do that) and also GNOME and xorg guides, and
12 maybe the handbook (i'm still waiting for a confirmation by the docs team for
13 that). Thanks for the offer
16 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
17 Gentoo KDE/Qt Teams
18 blog.tampakrap.gr