From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Default src_install for EAPI-2 or following EAPI
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:30:22
1 Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> posted
2 gb6pop$997$1@×××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Mon, 22 Sep 2008 01:35:57
3 +0100:
4
5 >> This is an old rhetorical trick (I don't know its name in English): You
6 >> impute that I claimed things which I never said - of course, then it is
7 >> easy for you to prove that these things are wrong.
8 > What, like saying my point was only about saving two tokens?
9 >
10 >> I _never_ suggested to use code from stone-age for ebuilds
11 > You did as far as I am concerned.
12
13 Careful please, both of you. This bit looks like it could be headed
14 personal, and I don't believe that's in the interest of anyone.
19 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman