From: "Marcelo Góes" <vanquirius@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: bbj
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:20:53
1 Welcome!
2
3 brazilian_conspiracy++;
4 Ok, there may not be a lot of us out there, but it's a start!
5
6 Cheers,
7 Marcelo
8
9 On 4/4/06, Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o> wrote:
10 > Hi list,
11 >
12 > [Another late one. You know already, I'm a slacker]
13 >
14 > Please help me to welcome Benigno Batista Júnior aka bbj, the latest addition
15 > to the growing population of the Gentoo/ALT Project.
16 >
17 > bbj is located somewhere between Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais
18 > (Related to Minas Tirith? ;-)). His current work is a research job at the
19 > Federal University of Itajubá where he tries to build Cylons^H^H^H neural
20 > networks. At least this is more exciting than his brother's job who's a math
21 > professor.
22 >
23 > bbj, welcome aboard!
24 >
25 > Danny
26 > --
27 > Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
28 > Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
29 >
30 > --
31 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
37 Marcelo Góes