From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council 2010/2011 - Nominations are now open
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:40:06
1 On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:04:24 +0300, Dror Levin <spatz@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > I'll nominate robbat2, darkside and ferringb.
4
5 Dror,
6 Thanks for the vote of confidence. Now, I realize it is past the
7 deadline for acceptance but I was not intending to accept after I saw
8 the current batch of people that have accepted (in a good way). I think
9 there is a change coming to the Council and I am looking forward to
10 that. I always expect my free time to diminish in the summer months here
11 and wouldn't look forward to adding more volunteer time to my sparse
12 free time.
13
14 Thanks again,
15 -Jeremy