From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council 2010/2011 - Nominations are now open
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:40:06
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:04:24 +0300, Dror Levin <spatz@g.o> wrote:

> I'll nominate robbat2, darkside and ferringb.
Dror, Thanks for the vote of confidence. Now, I realize it is past the deadline for acceptance but I was not intending to accept after I saw the current batch of people that have accepted (in a good way). I think there is a change coming to the Council and I am looking forward to that. I always expect my free time to diminish in the summer months here and wouldn't look forward to adding more volunteer time to my sparse free time. Thanks again, -Jeremy