From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla muckup
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 08:48:28
1 Ok, my bad. I screwed up. I changed something in cfengine, then rushed
2 off to a family dinner, and caused a couple of hours of bugzilla
3 badness because I didn't fully review my change.
4
5 Approximately:
6 2008/07/03 02h38 till 05h06.
7
8 The following bugs may have duplicate comments, or the various other
9 fields might not be the correct final versions:
10 124383
11 208016
12 219283
13 229067
14 229431
15 230131
16 230231
17 230417
18 230597
19 230598
20 230599
21 230600
22 230601
23 230602
24 230603
25 230605
26 230607
27
28 I also lost a single attachment on bug #229431. I can't recover it at
29 all, it was a binary blob, and it's mucked to hell.
30
31 Everything should be back online in about 15 minutes.
34 Robin Hugh Johnson
35 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
36 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
37 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85