From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gnome2 release
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:30:31
1 one further step down the road towards perfection, gnome2 ebuilds
2 reached 0.9 with a few more new versions, seems they are freezing gnome2
3 towards another release "sooon" (we're ready for them ;)
4
5 I'd like some help from people now, what are the suggested categories
6 for gnome2 items?
7
8 Also, If I get this all setup and ready, I'll need a code review to make
9 sure I got all things nailed down in the upcoming days before I start
10 shuffeling this into portage.
11
12 as usual, they are at http://gentoo.org/~spider/
13
14 Happy testing,
15 //Spider
20 begin .signature
21 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
23 end