From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: making the stable tree more up-to-date
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:19:35
1 On 11/24/11 6:12 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > I support stabilizing bug-free newer versions of maintainer-needed
3 > packages that already have stable versions. I'm not sure I'd extend
4 > that to stabilizing packages that have no stable versions already.
5 > [...]
6 > Those benefits don't exist for a package that has no stable versions
7 > to begin with.
8
9 Yup, just for clarity my script doesn't consider packages with no stable
10 versions for stabilization candidates.