From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new `usex` helper
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:16:09
1 On 18:04 Thu 22 Sep , Alec Warner wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
3 > > I do, because I don't have time to deal with other people breaking
4 > > my packages, whether they're in gentoo-x86, the science overlay, or
5 > > my personal one. I've got more important things to deal with, within
6 > > Gentoo and in the rest of my life.
7 >
8 > You don't have time to fix breakages but you have time to do code
9 > reviews?
10
11 If someone else I trust makes the changes and tells me they work, I can
12 review code in an email on my cell phone in 15 seconds. I have to be on
13 my single dev laptop with Gentoo repos and have a good 15 *minutes* to
14 spare to figure out all the changes required, make them, test them, and
15 do the commit.
18 Thanks,
19 Donnie
20