From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gnome <gnome@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:05:25
1 On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:04 AM, Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
3 >> On 11:13 Sun 27 Feb     , Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
4 >>> a quick mail to announce that the gnome team, in order to prepare for
5 >>> gnome 3, started slotting a lot of gnome team managed packages. If you
6 >>> find yourself using such a package, please update your ebuilds to use
7 >>> slot notations or other EAPI compliant notation resulting in the same
8 >>> effect.
9 >>
10 >> This email would be much more useful if it included a list of affected
11 >> packages, sorted by maintainer and/or herd.
14 > As requested, here is a (probably) complete list of packages which
15 > depend on x11-libs/gtk+ without a slot. The list was generated using
16 > the tinderbox rindex, so it may be slightly out of date.
19 I just realized that there was a bug in my script which caused the
20 maintainer-sorted list to not group packages together. Attached is an
21 updated list.
24 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
25
26 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team