From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 22:46:35
1 On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 17:25:21 -0500
2 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand
5 > <k_f@g.o> wrote:
6 > > On 12/05/2017 11:12 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
7 > >
8 > >> And what would you do when somebody repeatedly sexually harasses
9 > >> other members of the community in private after being told to
10 > >> stop, and then acts as if they're the victim on the public mailing
11 > >> lists?
12 > >
13 > > This doesn't seem relevant to the matter of splitting the lists, and
14 > > would certainly be a matter for comrel.
15 > >
16 > What do you do when they keep posting manifestos or whatever on the
17 > lists every few months, or generally stirring up the community about
18 > how unjustly they're being treated? When the appeal is to popular
19 > opinion, instead of the defined process for handling these appeals?
20
21 For readers who may assume. Along the lines of me being kicked. I have
22 never ever in my life ever done anything along those lines, nor was
23 kicked. What ever Rich is referring to is another person, not me!!!!
24
25 I may stir pot, annoy, write backwards, etc. I do not use profanity. I
26 do not harass people. My actions are all in public. I am not a fan of
27 private PM. I hated it as a Trustee!
28
29 In fact private harassment is why I stepped down as Trustee....
30 Me receiving harassment from members of DevRel....
31 None sexual, still was harassment none the less
34 William L. Thomson Jr.