From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, phajdan.jr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] unbreaking net-print/foo2zjs
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:06:15
Am Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:44:13 +0100
schrieb "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o>:

> As the package seems rather unmaintained, I'm going to wait for a > while and check in the ebuild if nobody is against that. > > Any feedback is welcome, please let me know what you think.
I have a printer using foo2zjs and have my own ebuild for that. Though my printer is black-white and thus doesn't need the whole color-profile stuff and no firmware. I thought about splitting the stuff to make maintaining easier. One ebuild for the driver itself, one for the color profiles and one for the firmwares. -- Hanno Böck mail/jabber: hanno@××××××.de GPG: BBB51E42 http://www.hboeck.de/