From: Elfyn McBratney <beu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Charlie Shepherd (masterdriverz)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:26:10
1 Ciao,
2
3 On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 23:13 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
4 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Charlie "masterdriverz" Shepherd.
5 > He is joining us to help with the multiple kernel sources we have in the
6 > tree. Maybe we will have master-sources soon? Previously he has been
7 > helping in the sunrise overlay and he is also looking to join other
8 > herds than kernel.
9
10 What about leet-sources?! :P
11
12 > He hails from London, UK. This is how he describes himself in his own
13 > words: "Apathetic KDE user, die hard vim user, relutanct irssi user,
14 > lived in London all my life, currently learning the bass (guitar)."
15
16 Another developer for the, er, London conspiracy! Welcome abord,
17 Charlie! :D
18
19 Best,
20 Elfyn
23 Elfyn McBratney,
24 Gentoo Developer,
25 Nutty between the hours of 3AM and 14AM...
27 | irc.freenode.net / beu |
28 | beu [@] gentoo [.] org |
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list