From: Clay Mitchell <claymitchell@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Mysql
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:23:06
1 I just had this problem too. Also with samba... I pointed the functions
2 link to the correct file, but it's also requesting a doservice function
3 which breaks. Any ideas on how we can get around this?
4
5 -Clay
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
9 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org] On Behalf Of Duckx
10 Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 5:52 PM
11 To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
12 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mysql
15 Hi,
16
17 I have just emerged mysql, and I can't lauch it :(
18 It seems the init script is put in /etc/rc.d/init.d. Is that correct ??
19 I thought that all initscript should yet be put in /etc/init.d. If yes
20 we need to create one init script ... some more work :)
21
22 Duckx
23
24 Ps : sorry to have sent this message on gentoo-ebuild list