From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Grub Disk Write Error 29, when installing w/ CD-R
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:04:24
1 On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 08:23:10PM +0000, gentoolinx wrote:
2 >
3 > I am trying to install GRUB with a CD-R, and I get a Disk Write Error 29.
4 > I have changed the partitions to the correct ones, and it still doesn't
5 > work.
6 > Any help would be great!
7 > Thanks, Joshua Kuebler
8 > BTW, I used the bootgrub.img off the ftp site, and burned it on a CD-R.
9
10 The bootgrub.img file isn't an iso image, it's a floppy disk image.
11 If you'd like to burn an iso image, you can find them at:
12 http://www.ibiblio.org/gentoo/gentoo-iso-images
13
14 Best Regards,
17 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>