From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] udev distro vs upstream choices
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 03:04:41
1 On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 07:10:22PM -0500, Richard Yao wrote:
2 > On 12/15/2012 06:02 PM, William Hubbs wrote:
3 > > All,
4 > >
5 > > what are the specific choices I made in udev that are distro choices vs
6 > > upstream choices. People have said to me a couple of times that there
7 > > were choices I made that are not upstream choices. If there is something
8 > > I can undo in udev to make it easier for us I will do that; I'm just not
9 > > clear on what that is.
10 > >
11 > > William
14 > Many people would like sys-fs/udev to use the old paths in / instead of
15 > /usr. That is the single biggest complaint people seem to have.
16
17 If you mean adjusting the ./configure options I can look into that.
18
19 William