From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Unused ebuild built_with_use cleanup
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:48:50
1 James Cloos wrote:
2 > When you first psoted this list I noticed some (or several?) live
3 > ebuilds. Git-9999 is the one I remember.
4 >
5 > Those should not get nuked during global cleanups, as they are likely to
6 > be in active use notwithstanding their keywording or masking.
7 >
8 > -JimC
9
10 Their maintainers should be active and switch their ebuilds to EAPI 2.
11 If they don't have an active maintainer, then do we want to keep live
12 ebuilds for them around?
13
14 Regards,
15 Petteri