From: Sebastian Beneke <sebastian@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] german version of gentoo linux
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 05:33:29
1 Am Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002 09:56 schrieb Johannes Findeisen:
2
3 > ok, lets do some geek work instead of some nerd things. t hink
4 > there are many german developers and users which really could do
5 > some good work for the german website. it would be a nice idea to
6 > ask in this list after some people who would like to do some work.
7 > (before doing it all by yourself)
8 >
9 > else it is a very good work but hmmmm.... the other people like
10 > andre and sebastian are doing much work for nothing... submit it to
11 > gentoo.org so everybody knows what you've done and don't must visit
12 > gentoo.de for reading.
13 I am not the project leader of gentoo.de (gentoo-deutsch), but let me
14 say some words :)
15 There were talks about this gentoo localization in the German Forums @
16 gentoo.org for weeks. At the moment there are 20 developers working
17 on all kind of translations, new guides, faqs and ebuilds. You can
18 find more information here (Mailing Lists, CVS, FTP etc.):
19 http://developer.berlios.de/projects/gentoo-deutsch/
20
21 AFAIK Cybersystem wanted to add the already translated documents
22 directly to gentoo.org, but I don't know what the actual status is,
23 because I had much to do within the last two weeks.
24
25 So let me invite Sebastian and Andre to join our Team this way :)
28 Best Regards
29
30 Sebastian