From: Jason Stubbs <jasonbstubbs@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] License Checking
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:52:32
1 On Friday 28 November 2003 02:17, Christian Birchinger wrote:
2 > I don't need "*" as long as you offer a
3 > "everything-except-stuff-which-requires-explicit-license-accepting-by-the-u
4 >ser"-alias
5
6 Or in other words, "non-clickwrap". I don't see anything wrong with this,
7 either. The problem is that we need a way to proactively decide what does and
8 does not require a click. The idsoftware issue could have been much worse if
9 they hadn't first communicated their dislike of the situation.
10
11 Regards,
12 Jason
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list