From: Avi Schwartz <avi@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Opera 6.0 final.
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 11:10:46
1 Doesn't work for me. When trying to run opera I get the following
2 error:
3
4 libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.1
5 libpng warning: Application is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
6 libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
7 Segmentation fault
8
9 Avi
10