From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Alexis Ballier (aballier)
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:55:29
1 On Monday 09 October 2006 19:40, Christian Heim wrote:
2 > Its my pleasure to introduce to you Alexis Ballier (also known as
3 > aballier), our latest addition joining to help out with the media-sound and
4 > media-video herd.
5 When you say the surprise! I didn't even know we were going to have fresh meat
6 for dinner... (lu forgot to tell me :P)
7
8 > He hails from Marseille (that's in France if someone doesn't know where
9 > Marseille is).
10 Is where the soap come from, isn't it?
11
12 > So please welcome Alexis as a new fellow developer among us!
13 Welcome Alexis! Now I can relax a bit :D
16 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
17 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...