From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: The future of sys-apps/openrc in Gentoo
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 03:21:59
1 On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:18:56 +0200
2 Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>:
7 > > The big issue with the docs is that IF OpenRC/baselayout-2 are marked
8 > > stable, it will require massive changes to hundreds of our other doc
9 > > files.
10 >
11 > Is there a list of the needed changes?
12
13 Read the OpenRC guide, then read all our other guides. That's the list. It will require a line-by-line code scan to figure all this stuff out. Creating such a list would probably take almost as long as actually fixing the docs.