From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 21:56:19
1 Le samedi 03 avril 2010 à 12:50 +0300, Petteri Räty a écrit :
2 > I don't think later is valid resolution. If there's a valid bug it just
3 > means it's never looked at again. If the bug is not valid then a
4 > different resolution should be used. So what do you think about
5 > disabling later?
6
7 You are trying to remove a valid status for a case that has been badly
8 managed ??? Speaking for gnome herd, afaik, all bugs marked LATER are
9 for the simple reason they will be done later and no other status would
10 be fine expect REJECTED maybe, but we don't want to say that to the face
11 of the reported like this do we ?
14 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
15 Gentoo