From: Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: PMS location (Was: Re: EAPI placement)
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 07:04:14
1 On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 19:52 -0800, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > The CVS stuff should have been locked out already, not sure how you
3 > tested that.
4
5 I didn't.
6 I assumed that as I had access to d.g.o, I had CVS access too.
7 My bad.
8
9 > The Git stuff is coming very shortly (probably as a Christmas gift from
10 > infra tmrw), I've spent the last week or so on it. (I think the upstream
11 > gitosis author is going to kill me, but meh, it had to be done to make
12 > it work for Gentoo).
13
14 Great!
15