From: Justus Pendleton <gentoo@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] boot partition size recommendation
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 11:25:06
1 On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 10:52:48AM -0600, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > It depends on how many initrds and old kernels you like to keep around.
3 > Adjust as you see fit.
4
5 Oh I agree completely. It just seems like the people who DO need
6 recommendations on partition sizes aren't likely to have 100 MB of old
7 kernels sitting on their boot parition. And the people who ARE likely
8 to have 100 MB of old kernels (although I can't imagine why you'd want
9 to do that :-) will pretty much ignore your advice anyway ;-).