From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for November
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:04:37
1 Kurt Lieber wrote: [Wed Nov 08 2006, 12:02:04PM EST]
2 > On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 10:25:47AM -0500 or thereabouts, Aron Griffis wrote:
3 > > Gentoo.org has elected to provide the SPF records, effectively marking
4 > > gentoo.org mail originating from other SMTP servers as rogue.
5 >
6 > That simply is not true. Please read the write-up that I prepared that
7 > explains what we are, in fact, saying with our curret SPF record. Please
8 > pay special attention to the discussion around ?all.
9
10 My bad! I hadn't seen your write-up previously. Thanks for clearing
11 this up, Kurt.
12
13 Regards,
14 Aron