From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge -C eselect-python disaster
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:21:05
1 On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 06:32, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 > I should also add that this is not a user support mailing list as there's
3 > gentoo-user for that purpose. I think the original purpose of the thread was
4 > already fulfilled.
5
6 So then how was the original problem resolved? Sorry, I missed that
7 (and can't seem to find a resolution in this thread).
10 Jacob
11
12 "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
13 from the beginning of the world until now — and never
14 to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
15 short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
16 elect those days will be shortened."
17
18 Are you ready?