From: Joerg Krause <JKrause@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GRUB Installation and Configuration
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 15:25:07
1 Am 2001.05.09 19:11:39 +0200 schrieb(en) Steven Basgall:
2
3 Hi,
4
5 > Gentoo seems to be a fantastic distribution. Up until now I've been using
6 > Linux From Scratch to get away from the red tape of most distributions.
7 > (I'm also dying to install gentoo on my laptop, but I don't even want to
8 > try a laptop installation until 1.0)
9
10 I'm using gentoo on my Laptop and it works out of the box. Ther were no
11 problems with the installation. I have made a quick and dirty
12 pcmcia-cs..ebuild
13 package and it works without problems.
16 Joerg 'quacks' Krause
17 JKrause@×××××.de